Bespoke care for your fertility journey
If you are planning a family and want to ensure you are in best possible shape to achieve your dream of having a baby, Acumedicare offers a comprehensive, bespoke fertility care wherever on your fertility journey you are.
With 13 years of experience in the field of complementary reproductive medicine, and with ongoing experience in working within conventional medical institutions, you are best cared for with Acumedicare plan for Fertility Focus.
Acumedicare Fertility Focus plan works well on it’s own and is currently incorporated in conventional medical structures in London UK, Thessaloniki, Greece, Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia.
How does it work?
When you start your fertility journey, whether naturally or through the Assisted Conception Therapies (ART), such as IVF, the most important part is the preparation. Getting your health to it’s full potential is a process and requires a very thorough look into all aspects of your health and lifestyle.
Acumedicare is devised as a one stop health program to give you the best possible chances of conception, and see you through your pregnancy, birth and beyond.
Acupuncture and moxibustion are main therapeutic methods, proven both in research and clinical practice as successful as individual and/or complementary medicine models in fertility care.
Main points of influence are:Regulation of menstrual cycle
- essential to determine your most fertile days during your cycle. Acupuncture is helpful in all cases of menstrual problems-painful periods, cramping, abdominal/low back pain, heavy menstrual flow, and/or irregular periods.
Ovulation and improving the egg quality
- regular and ongoing treatment for several months prior to conception is usually needed, and with the help of Chinese medicine Food Energetics that is routinely included in your conception planning at Acumedicare.
Regulation of hormonal balance
- PMS, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, difficult bowel movements, loose stools, severe emotional reactions pre and during period.
- regulating sympathetic and para sympathetic nervous systems and balancing out the production of the adrenalin and cortisol with the endorphins, the feeling good hormones.
Enhanced blood flow in the lower abdomen and pelvic areas
- stimulating oxygenation and smooth blood flow in the uterus, making it more r During your journey on route to parenthood, and depending on the course of treatment prescribed by your IVF team, acupuncture helps you in different ways.